top of page

Lost or Stolen Passport | What should I do?

If your passport is lost or stolen, you need to book an in person appointment.




Statement Regarding a Lost or Stolen U.S. Passport (Form DS-64).

Report your passport lost/stolen online here, or fill out the form completely before your appointment and bring it with you.

Application for a U.S. Passport (Form DS-11)

Fill out the form completely before your appointment, but DO NOT sign it.


One 2-inch x 2-inch / 5cm x 5cm square passport photo taken within the last six months.

Note: There is no photographer at the Embassy. There are multiple locations to get a passport photo near the Branch Office in Tel Aviv.

Evidence of U.S. citizenship:

Photocopies and notarized copies are unacceptable.

U.S. birth certificate

Consular Report of Birth Abroad

U.S. Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization, or

A valid or expired U.S. passport – Bring a photocopy of your lost/stolen passport, if available.

Proof of Identity:

Photocopies and notarized copies are unacceptable. Must be a valid, government-issued photo ID, such as:

Foreign passport

Driver’s license

National identity card with photograph, or

Military I.D with photograph

Police report, if you filed one.

Additional requirements for minors: There are additional requirements for minor applicants.


1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Every day the embassy releases appointments for the next day. when you book an Emergency appointment, you will get a temporary passport the next day. This passport will be valid for six months. Join m

bottom of page