top of page

What documents do I need for a CRBA appointment at the embassy?

Updated: Jul 23, 2023


List of documents:

  • 4 forms, fill out in black ink. Make sure not to sign where it says to sign at the appointment: crba, passport, ssn x2 (form saying you never received one, form requesting one)

  • ◦ Baby’s birth certificate+ 3 copies (we brought the one with the English and Hebrew) or translate it yourself on a piece of paper - typed.

  • ◦ Marriage certificate + 1 copy +translation

  • ◦ Passport photo (square!!!!) 3 copies

  • ◦ Parents US passports + 3 copies

  • Parents Israeli passports + 3 copies

  • ◦ Baby's Israeli passport (if you already have one) + 1 copy

  • Proof of residency: Immunization form, dental records, high school or college transcripts, my report card

  • ◦ Appointment confirmation (the printed screenshot proving that you have a slot)

81 views0 comments


bottom of page