What documents do I need for a CRBA appointment at the embassy?
List of documents:
4 forms, fill out in black ink. Make sure not to sign where it says to sign at the appointment: crba, passport, ssn x2 (form saying you never received one, form requesting one)
◦ Baby’s birth certificate+ 3 copies (we brought the one with the English and Hebrew) or translate it yourself on a piece of paper - typed.
◦ Marriage certificate + 1 copy +translation
◦ Passport photo (square!!!!) 3 copies
◦ Parents US passports + 3 copies
Parents Israeli passports + 3 copies
◦ Baby's Israeli passport (if you already have one) + 1 copy
◦ Proof of residency: Immunization form, dental records, high school or college transcripts, my report card
◦ Appointment confirmation (the printed screenshot proving that you have a slot)